We are in a whole new era, where we have to depend on the internet, for almost everything.
If your goal is to be successful at your business, you can’t afford to ignore the internet.
A sound online strategy is essential for eliminating mundane tasks and maximizing your resources. This is where a marketing software becomes relevant. Companies of any size can make use of these software.
So, let’s get on board on the journey to learn more about marketing software!
Marketing Software: What is it?
The term marketing software usually refers to a compilation of systems.
They are designed to optimize the way businesses tap into their target market, execute campaigns, and convert leads into ROI.
Investing in good software for your business can never prove to be a waste of money. It would save a lot of time spent by you on unnecessary marketing techniques, and help your business in yielding profit.
The Benefits of a Marketing Software
A large number of studies and surveys have been conducted over the past years in order to understand the efficiency of marketing software of different types.
A report by Email Marketing Census 2017, in association with Adestra showed that “54% of companies experienced an improvement in their campaigns, through marketing software”.
Further, a VB Insight study reported that “80% of marketing automation users saw an increase in leads, upon implementing a software and 77% observed a growing number of conversions.”
Still not impressed!? Then, have a glance at the following listicle. It tells you some of the major benefits of having a marketing software in place for your company or organization:
- Makes Customer Management Easier
- Reduces Tedious Tasks
- Streamlines Marketing Efforts
- Provides Reporting and Analytics
- Improves Accountability
- Document Progress Faster
- Provides Digital Tracking
- Enables Lead Scoring
Wait wait! Before jumping into a new tab for browsing the best marketing software options, look at what we have organized for you! Here are some of the best marketing software options that can cater to your marketing needs:
List of Best Marketing Software to Choose from:
elink.io is the best among the marketing software tools out there, specifically for content curation.
Users can optimize their marketing campaigns, enhance audience or customer engagements, facilitate internal collaborations, or drive more traffic to their website or blog.
elink will help you create and publish content faster by simply copy-pasting any web links around any topic. You can quickly edit each visual card on your content page to add your own voice. Create content around deals of the day. press page for your website, marketing newsletters, etc. Go here to see how marketers are using elink.
The content can then be shared as email newsletters, rich embeds, or social bio link pages for your social media platform. The uniqueness of elink lies in the feature that lets you update your content in real-time, using the Chrome or Firefox extension.
elink.io offers an amazing automation tool that does the heavy lifting for you and saves you tons of valuable time by automating content creation for your website, newsletters, social media feeds, and more. You can choose sources and add filters to make your content more relevant and effective. That’s not it! You can also connect through Zapier and publish your content anywhere.
Elink offers a Free trial plan, apart from the Pro and Autopilot Plans.
- The Free Plan comes with great features to get started!
- The Pro Plan includes team collaboration, unlimited published posts, RSS feed reader, RSS website widgets, HTML email newsletter export, design settings, etc. It starts at $12 per month.
- The Autopilot Plan includes content automation, email newsletter automation, website content automation, post creation auto-scheduling, advanced keyword filters, Zapier integration, and lot more! Its price is $36 per month.
Marketo is a platform for marketers who wish to execute marketing campaigns and enhance their marketing efforts. It is a cloud-based marketing platform, suitable for organizations of any size or kind.
Marketo comes with a variety of features. These features are broken down into various applications, that focus on different digital marketing techniques. They include automating inbound marketing, lead management, social media marketing, sales management dashboards as well as analytics.
Marketo’s pricing is divided into different bundles. You can choose the bundle that best suits the needs and necessities of your organization. The pricing of each bundle depends upon the number of contacts in your database. Marketo has a trial plan, but it does not offer a free version.
Cision is one of the leading marketing software. It is a cloud-based tool and helps the users in obtaining and retaining their customers. It provides you a number of features like media monitoring, relationship management, audiences, and attribution, analysis, and reporting.
With Cision, you can identify key influencers, distribute the content, and measure the impact created. Cision’s automated analysis feature helps you in reporting and translating your campaigns into insights.
Cision has not disclosed its pricing policy to the public. You can contact the vendor regarding the same.
SharpSpring is a cloud-based marketing solution, which is fully integrated. It comes along with marketing automation and offers CRM(Customer Relationship Management), mobile marketing, and social marketing, and a lot more.
The system consists of lead nurturing and scoring tools. They help in tracking an individual lead’s page visits, demographics, and engagement.
The visitor ID feature helps identify anonymous site visitors by looking up their IP addresses. There are also features like blog builder and landing page. SharpSpring also offers a library of designs and templates to choose from.
SharpSpring has five pricing plans. The price depends on the number of contacts your company has.
- Businesses with 1,500 contacts: $550 per month
- Businesses with 10,000 contacts: $850 per month
- Businesses with 20,000 contacts: $1,250 per month
There is a pricing plan for marketing agencies. For huge companies with millions of contacts, SharpSpring provides the Enterprise plan. SharpSpring does not publicly disclose pricing for either plan. Users can contact them directly for further pricing information.
Keap is a marketing tool, which is cloud-based. It is automated and offers customer relationship management and e-commerce functions together.
Keap is best suited for small-scale businesses. It lets its users send emails, track interactions from customers, segment contacts, and also run campaigns.
The platform also lets the users manage e-commerce, set up online shopping carts, track digital storefront activity, send quotes, invoices, and receipts.
Keap offers three plans:
- Keap grow ($56/month, for first 3 months) (For startups and new businesses)
- Keap Pro ($105/month, for first three months)
- Infusionsoft ($140/month, for three months (For teams that need a robust CRM solution)
Yesware is a marketing tool, especially aimed at email marketing. The tool makes it easier for you to manage and track your emails.
Users can employ the tool’s capabilities at their workplace by plugging it into their email inboxes. Yesware allows its users to create email templates, and send emails to a maximum of 200 people.
There is an option to sync mails, calls, and calendars, using the platform’s CRM system. This feature lets sales managers see performance details and reports based on activity.
Yesware offers three different plans:
- The Pro plan is worth $15/month and provides powerful inbox tools that save your time.
- The Premium plan costs $35/month and helps to automate email outreach and share insights across teams.
- The Enterprise Plan costs $65/month. It is an advanced sales productivity platform that integrates with Salesforce.
Mailchimp is an automated marketing platform, mainly designed for small scale businesses and organizations. The automation feature saves a lot of effort and time.
Mailchimp consists of tools like reporting and analytics, marketing CRM, email campaigns, newsletters, and content management, These can help you grow your business faster.
The platform has a lot of other features such as analytics, the option to conduct A/B test and geo-target, evaluating spam filters, etc.
MailChimp has four pricing plans and a free plan.
- Essentials plan ranges from $9.99 per month (500 contacts) to $259 per month (50,000 contacts).
- Standard plans are between $14.99 per month (500 contacts) to $499 per month (100,000 contacts)
- The Premium plan ranges from $299 per month (10,000 contacts) to $1,099 per month (200,000 contacts).
The platform leverages proprietary customer modeling technology. It helps marketers at online companies maximize the value of every customer. It helps in converting more leads, increasing customer-spending and engagement, and winning back lost customers.
Optimove offers personalized offers and incentives. It also helps to understand customers and maximize revenue.
Optimove offers a monthly subscription model. The pricing is based upon the number of customers in your database, and the number of networks operated by you. The pricing starts at $4000 per month. They do not have a free version or free trial.
AWeber is a marketing software that is specifically designed for email marketing. The platform is suitable for small businesses. It has a lot of features like building responsive landing pages, managing contacts, sending emails quickly.
The software provides more than 700 templates and a smart design editor. Above all, you need not be tech-savvy for analyzing the results. AWeber has the ability to integrate with nearly 1000 partner software!
- AWeber offers a free plan, apart from the paid plan. The price of the paid plan is not a fixed one. It changes according to the number of subscribers your platform has.
- AWeber serves you at $19 per month, for a limit of up to 500 subscribers, at $29 per month if you have 2500 subscribers, $49 per month if you have 5000 subscribers, and $149 per month, for 25,000 subscribers.
- The features offered by both the free plan, and the paid plan are almost same, except that in the free plan, you will be limited to 500 subscribers.
BuzzSumo is a good choice for marketers seeking a tool for analytics and content curation. Your content-based queries will be sorted out by BuzzSumo (it searches through the web for any queries put forward). The tool then reports back to you the results, based on its likes and shares.
Thus, BuzzSumo lets the content marketers analyze the contents based on its performance, regardless of the market niche. And then, the best performing content chosen can be used for your content creation needs.
BuzzSumo offers four different plans for its users:
- Pro: $79/month (billed annually) or $99/month (billed monthly)
- Pro+Trending: $139/month (billed annually) or $179/month (billed monthly)
- Agency: $239/month (billed annually) or $299/month (billed monthly)
- Enterprise: $499+/month, (you may contact the company for further information and queries)
Trello is a sound digital marketing software. It offers you a smooth experience with automation and enhanced security with two-factor authentication.
The platform makes it simple to work with your teammates. You can quickly invite your entire staff on board!
Trello has two pricing plans and offers a free plan.
- Trello Business Class costs $12.50 per team member or multi-board guest, per month, or $119.99 per year. It consists of features like privacy controls, and other administrative tools, that are beneficial to your business.
- Trello Enterprise costs $17.50 per month, for 100 users. It is fully automated, and have the option to manage users in real-time. It also includes content management permissions, which can be controlled easily.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a tool that helps to increase engagement with every consumer. The platform uses powerful data management to collect, organize, and securely store first, second, and third-party data.
This feature helps the users to create complete consumer data profiles. The built-in Artificial Intelligence fuels interaction with the users. It also lets the company engage with each individual consumer. This is done using industry-leading email, mobile, advertising, and social solutions.
The pricing model of Salesforce starts at the basic Salesforce Essentials, followed by Salesforce Professional, Salesforce Enterprise, and Salesforce Unlimited.
It is advisable to go through all the major offerings, editions, and packages provided by Salesforce to choose the right pricing model for your organization.
13. CustomerLabs CDP
CustomerLabs CDP is a marketing tool, that assists you in eCommerce, B2B, and agency marketing, It lets the users track and analyze the customer data.
The platform helps marketers to execute campaigns designed for their specialized needs. The customer data that you require can be collected from apps, websites, CRM, email, and offline channels.
You also have the option to integrate the customer data with your marketing tools, in real-time.
The platform offers its customers, a Basic plan, and an Ideal plan.
- The Basic plan is absolutely free of cost. It is best suited for startup marketers trying to get the best out of their customer data.
- The Ideal plan is suited for large marketing teams with a complex market stack..
SendinBlue is a marketing platform, that focuses on communicative relationships with your customers. It is automated and has features such as email campaigns, SMS options, Facebook ads, chat, CRM and more.
Other features include creating mobile-friendly emails, scheduling and automation, integration with list buildings, etc. SendinBlue brings a variety of features and services under an umbrella solution.
SendinBlue offers a free plan and three pricing plans.
- The Lite plan which costs $1510/month is perfect for new marketers.
- The Premium plan worth $3895.5 is aimed at marketing pros.
- And the Enterprise plan is for huge marketers. For its pricing details, contact the vendor.
As per the reports released by the CMO council, “60% of a marketer’s time is devoted to digital marketing activities”.
Being a digital marketer, it is necessary to implement a marketing strategy that fits your marketing needs.
No matter which marketing software you use, its ultimate aim should be the same: to convey your efficiency to the customers.
If your business is not able to impress the audience, all the resources you have installed become useless.
Therefore, for your online marketing plan to succeed, choosing the right tools at the right time is a prerequisite.
We hope that this article will help you in meeting your marketing needs, and ignite your company/organization’s success.
Did we miss out on any of your favorite marketing software? Let us know by tweeting us @elink_io!