Right now, email marketing is one of the MOST influential forms of communication on the planet. Sending relevant and insightful emails is an excellent way to reach your customers and your marketing goals.
However, sending dynamic emails to multiple target audiences at a regular interval? That’s definitely not a walk in the park. It is a costly, time-consuming, and daunting task, to say the least.
So, when to-do lists are piling up, there’s something that you can try: email automation. No, email automation doesn’t mean that robots will be sending your emails and coming up with all the campaign ideas.
There are many aspects of email marketing that can be automated. So, are you ready to learn more about this super awesome concept of email automation? Let’s go!
What’s Email Automation?
Email automation allows you to schedule your emails and send them to the relevant audience at scale, based on a certain set of rules (keywords, data source, frequency, etc.) that you can define.
In simple words, email automation is a way to send emails to your subscribers as a sequence with specific time intervals in between them.
That’s the beauty of email automation! You can send emails to your target audience without lifting a finger. It essentially automates your marketing for you.
Email automation has transformed email marketing, empowering marketers to send out emails and newsletters more quickly and efficiently and we have got facts to back it up!
- 51% of businesses are currently using some degree of marketing automation. (Source)
- 80% of marketing automation users noticed an increase in the number of leads, and 77% saw an increase in their conversion rates. (Source)
- In a survey of information workers, respondents said that automating email marketing can improve employee productivity. (Source)
- Marketers at top-performing companies use email automation as the #1 reason to increase revenue. (Source)
We know that you are curious to learn why email automation is so effective and popular. Lucky for you, that’s what the next section is all about. Let’s roll!
4 Reasons Why Email Automation Rocks
1. Saves Time
From research & ideation to designing & distribution, the entire process of sending emails and newsletters takes up a lot of time. And, the problem with time is, there’s actually just a limited amount of it.
If you can’t send the right message at the right time, your email marketing campaign will head to the trash without the slightest chance of being read.
Luckily, you don’t have to send out emails manually. You can make technology do all the heavy lifting for you. With email automation, you can get your content out in the world more quickly and effectively.
2. Saves Money
Out of all the amazing benefits that email automation offers, this one is undoubtedly the best.
Wondering how email automation can save money? Well, if you want your marketing team to focus on creating dynamic content, you need someone to take over all those repetitive tasks.
So, instead of hiring more employees, you can just use an email automation system. Moreover, as you will be saving lots of money, you can put it into other aspects of your business. Isn’t that great?
3. Inspires Creativity
We know that you crave creativity. We know that you hate doing repetitive tasks. Who doesn’t? 💁🏻♀️
Fortunately, with email automation taking care of things for you, you can get your creative juices flowing and take your business to new heights.
In short, by automating your email marketing, you’ll have more time and more energy to dedicate to creative tasks, because the mundane tasks will be performed by automation. Awesome, right?
Bonus: This could also lead to happier staff, and you probably already know that a happy team performs better!
4. Increases Revenue
See, email automation would drastically reduce the factor of human error. The result? You won’t have to handle the unnecessary expenses that come with mistakes!
Secondly, automation would give you more time to focus on other areas of your business. That means you would get a chance to improve the way you usually deal with other tasks, saving you time and money.
The bottom line is, if you want to ace email marketing, you need to perform email automation! This brings up the question: Which is the best tool for email automation tool out there? Let’s find out! ✨
Elink.io – The Coolest Tool For Email Automation
elink.io is a content curation suite that you need to have in your tool kit regardless of your industry. It is easy on the budget, simple to use, and comes with all the features you need to save bookmarks, create and share beautiful newsletters, webpages, automate content, and more.
Simply put, elink is the fastest, coolest, and most efficient way to create and share newsletters on any topic in a visually appealing, smooth way. Just add links to the content you need to share, and elink will create a stunning newsletter for you in minutes.
The platform offers over 50 pre-built templates, so you don’t need to think about the design aspect, and you can focus on growing your company. Moreover, you can add your own images, text, bullet lists, numbered lists, buttons, social icons, and dividers in your header and footer body. What could be better than that?
Moreover, unlike most other newsletter creators, elink.io lets you collaborate with your team in real-time. So you and your team can work together on bundling, creating, and sharing content. You can even add a search bar in the newsletter and make it easy for your readers to find what they are looking for.
The best part? elink offers an amazing automation tool that does the heavy lifting for you and saves you tons of valuable time by automating content creation for your newsletters, websites, and more. You can choose sources and add filters to make your content more relevant and effective. That’s not it! You can also connect through Zapier and publish your content anywhere.
How to Automate Email Newsletters Using elink? (Step By Step)
1. Log into elink and click on the ‘Automation’ tab.
2. After that, click on the ’Create Automation’ option.
3. You’ll see a pop-up in which you can name your automation and set the scheduling frequency. Depending on your needs and goals, you can choose between daily, weekly, or monthly for each automation. Along with that, you can set the time at which you want the process to start running.
4. Now, you have to determine whether you want to update an existing elink post or generate a brand new elink post on a regular basis.
5. When you have made that decision, it’s time to define your sources. You can choose from an RSS Feed, RSS Feed folder, or a bookmark folder.
We know how important it is to publish the right content, so we’ve given you the option of defining your own keywords so that only the right articles are published!
You can also choose between ‘Most recent’ & ‘best results’.
- Best results place a priority on keywords first and then the time at which the article was published.
- Most recent is vice versa, i.e, it’ll place a priority on the time first and then on keywords.
After that, you’ve to choose the maximum number of articles you want to be published.
6. In the final step, choose exactly what you want to happen once the post is published.
- Do you want it to be published in only your elink account so that you can look it over once?
- Do you want to receive a notification informing you that your post has been created?
- Do you want it to be automatically sent over to Mailchimp in a draft state?
- Do you want to share it via Zapier and send it to one of the 1000’s of applications you can integrate with?
The tool gives you so many choices!
BOOM! It’s done. Now have a cup of coffee while watching your published content being automatically created. Let the magic happen!
Email marketing is all about sending the right message at the right time to the right person. If you can’t hit that, your marketing campaign might not work.
However, it isn’t really possible to meet the growing demand for relevant content with just human efforts. You need something more solid..and that’s where email automation comes in.
Knowing that a lot of your email marketing aspects are getting ticked off by themselves makes life easier, sparing more free time to do things that hold more importance to the business.
We know that there is a lot of information to digest here. If you’ve got any questions, concerns, or suggestions, let us know by tweeting us @elink_io.