It’s astonishing how quickly Snapchat comes up with new features. They are back at it again, this time with one of the best new features EVER – Snapchat Paperclip. The name of the feature might be a bit dorky, but it’s the most powerful ever! So if you are curious on what is paperclip and how to use it? Read on..
So what the heck is all the fuss and excitement over Snapchat Paperclip?
Snapchat Paperclip feature allows snapchatters to add external links to your snaps! Now you can have your followers find your music, your videos, products you’re recommending, e-commerce sites…essentially anything across the web.
Previously the feature was only available for ad campaigns and Discover content, but now anyone can add a link to their links.
Here are some ideas of different types of content you can share with your followers:
1. Social Media Links
2. Website links
3. Product links
4. YouTube Video/Channel Links
5. Music on SoundCloud, Spotify, iTunes
6. Links to articles
Bottomline Snapchat Paperclip is awesome. Having a single link in your snaps opens up so many opportunities for all of us. But what if you could have multiple links in your snaps instead of just one? No, we haven’t lost it! There’s a cool new tool that allows you to do just that.
Why Just Add One Link?
elink.io is a tool that allows you to have multiple links in your snaps. It acts as a landing page for all your external links. Just copy and paste the URL of your elink in your snap and you’re good to go!
Related article: How to add multiple links on your Instagram Bio
Let’s see how:
- Go to elink.io and make a free account
- Select a template for your landing page.
- elink.io has over 19 modern and responsive templates to choose from.
- Add the links you want and elink will automatically generate a picture and a short description of the link, making it visually appealing!
- Give your elink a title and a description if you like. You can even personalize your elink by adding your brand logo and tagline.
- Click on publish and add it to your paperclip!
Now that you know how it works, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make use of what can be the “best feature” of Snapchat yet, with a little help from elink.io!PRO TIP: You can also use the same elink for your other Social media accounts. See how influencers are already making use of it on Instagram!
Related Article: How to add multiple links on your Twitter Bio