Brace yourself for the best marketing tip you will see today that is going to change the way you think about an email newsletter!
Marketers are a busy bunch! Especially now, in the digital age, where things become “cool” for 24 hours and vanish the next day. It’s getting more and more difficult to come up with a strategy that can sustain all of the changes in digital marketing.
The good news is, there is one medium that we as marketers can rely on. That is email marketing. According to a study by McKinsey, Email is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter. 40 TIMES!
One main reason email marketing is so effective, compared to social media platforms is because of the constantly changing algorithms of these platforms. As more and more people create content on social media, these entities have no choice, but to filter out the plethora of content to show people ONLY the content which they think is relevant to them.
Playing the digital marketing game on social media depends on
- the following you have amassed
- the ad money you spend to sponsor your content.
This is where email gets the cookie!
Email marketing allows marketers to stay in control of their strategy. Why?
- It’s easy to deliver the right message to the right individual at the right time.
- Easy to A/B test messages (i.e. try out different messages and subject lines to see which one performs better).
- Track overall effectiveness of your campaign.
Did you know that 83% of B2B marketers use email newsletters for content marketing? Why? Because it’s easier to personalize each marketing message and measure your campaigns effectively. A whopping 74% of marketers agree that targeted personalization increases customer engagement.
Email marketing isn’t something marketers do just because it’s easy, but because it’s what the customers are asking for. According to Statista, 86% of consumers would like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with at least monthly.
Shocking? Yes. Effective? Heck yes!
Nearly 70% of businesses are using a marketing automation platform or are currently implementing one. If you are using Campaign Monitor or any other email marketing service to send out newsletters, you are going to love what we are going to tell you next…
As fellow marketers, we know how easy it is to get lost in crafting the perfect newsletter. This is why we came up with elink.io, the easiest and fastest way to create an email newsletter.
elink.io lets you create beautiful and responsive email newsletters by just copying and pasting the links of content you want to share with your audience (blog posts, videos, documents, etc.) onto elink’s website. Simply select any of elink’s modern responsive templates and get ready for awesomeness!
Check out elink’s responsive newsletter templates!
The moment you add a link to your chosen template, elink.io instantly generates an image, title and a short description of each link you add. Just give your newsletter a header image, some intro text and you’re basically done. Yes. That’s it. It takes 5 minutes to send out a beautifully looking newsletter.
The best part? You can export your newsletter to any of the major email marketing services you use – Mailchimp, Active campaign, Campaign Monitor or basically anything you can think of!
Still not convinced with the bold heading above? Let’s walk you through the simple steps of creating a responsive newsletter using elink.io and then export it to your Campaign Monitor account.
1. Select a Template
elink.io provides you with 30+ responsive and visually appealing newsletter templates to choose from. If you realise, later you want to see how your newsletter looks in another template, you can come back and update it at anytime.
2. Add your Links
Copy and paste the URL of any content on the web and elink.io will automatically display an image, a title, and a short description of the link. Use elink’s chrome extension to quickly add links to your newsletter. It’s a smart way to save relevant content across the web and start creating your newsletter as you go through your normal online life!
3. Add a Header
Give your newsletter a header image, a catchy title and a short description. You can even add your brand’s logo and tagline to make it more personalized.
4. Personalize your newsletter
- Change your layouts by choosing from elink’s 30+ beautiful and responsive layouts.
- Customize your shopping page by changing the color your header, text and background. You can also change the font style of your text and the SEO settings as well!
5. Publish and Export
After publishing, go to your dashboard and select the newsletter button. Copy the HTML code and get ready to export your newsletter to Campaign Monitor!
This what your newsletter should look like….
How to add this newsletter to Campaign Monitor?
- Go to your Campaign Monitor dashboard and click on “new campaign”
- Fill out the sender details.
- In the bottom left corner, click on the import HTML button.
- Import your newsletter.html file and click on next.
- Preview or send a test email to make sure your newsletter looks as intended.
- Add your subscribers’ list and schedule to send your newsletter off!
And that’s all folks! In less than 5 minutes, you can send out an amazing looking newsletter via Campaign Monitor, with a little help from elink.io. For more such tips and valuable insights, join our subscribers’ list and unleash the true power of your marketing efforts.
Further reads :
- How to Send a Responsive Email Newsletter via Intercom
- Quick and Easy Way to Send Responsive Newsletters Using Mixmax!
- 20 Company Newsletter Ideas That will Make Your Newsletter Stand Out
Don’t want to forget this information?